Commercial operations may require special permits or treatment agreements for discharging to the public sewers.  Before starting a commercial operation within the Sanitary District area to ensure that no  special permit may be needed.  Kitchen operations that require state permits are required to have a properly sized grease trap or grease interceptor.  Contact the Sanitary District office and talk with the Collections System Superintendent or the District Superintendent for more information.