Damage Reporting

During the construction project if you find damage to your property outside of the permanent and/or temporary easements, please contact HR GREEN immediately.

If you repair the issue without HR GREEN verifying the damage, then the property owner will assume all costs for completing damage repairs.

The person to contact with HR GREEN is:


(605) 221 – 2669  (Office)

(605 660 – 0697 (Cell)